The expansion of mobile technology use in organisations is inevitable. Yet the reactionary culture of technology use in most organisations means that technology often diverts our attention from more important tasks, invades our time with friends and family and overloads us with cascades of information. By flipping our thinking to focus on opportunities rather than challenges we uncover innovative approaches that allow technology to build rather than diminish their effectiveness and value.
Our Leaders with Technology program is about building digital intelligence, the ability to understand and apply digital technology effectively in the workplace. Our objective to develop technology leaders in your organisation with an informed, strategic and value adding approach to mobile technology.
Research has shown that a common belief held by just 10 percent of a social group will ultimately spread to become the dominant opinion. By focusing on your best and brightest employees you will not only build value through improved attention, awareness, communication, collaboration productivity and decision making, you will also be creating a movement that will positively impact the digital culture of your organisation.
The Leaders with Technology program is run as an in-house program for a minimum of 8 participants. It includes a series of workshops plus one to one coaching sessions and online learning opportunities for participants.
Click here to find the latest information on how Simon can help your organisation become technology-enabled
Leaders with technology program
The Leaders with Technology program is run as a combination of group workshops and one to one coaching. This is what participants should expect to get out of the program:
- Participants will have the skills and knowledge to save more than $20,000 of time each year (productivity)
- Participants will improve their personal knowledge management systems and be equipped to make more timely and informed decisions (decision making)
- Participants will know the common risks of mobile technology and how to address them (risk management)
- Participants will develop practical skills that will build confidence and utility with your tablet (expertise)
- Participants will have a clear value proposition and process for how to improve your mobile technology use over time (mindset)
- Participants will have the opportunity to develop peer to peer support networks for ongoing learning (support)
An introduction to the Leaders with technology program
To find out more about the Leaders with technology program we invite you to watch the following video or read the blog post that inspired the Leaders with technology program.
For more information on the Leaders with Technology program please contact us.Contact Mobial