Mobilisation was a term coined in the mid 19th century as a way of describing the equipping and preparation of troops for battle. Coincidentally this era also marked the introduction of low cost pens and paper that have become the mainstay of the knowledge workers toolkit. Now, 150 years later, mobilisation has taken on a whole new meaning as we equip and prepare our people for a new era of technology driven work that is freeing us from paper and having a profound impact on decision-making, productivity and effectiveness.
Mobilise the Troops is the first step for boards, executive and leadership teams looking to be informed decision-makers and strategists in this area of mobile technology and enterprise mobility.
Whether your organisation is fully mobile or just starting to explore what options are available, this workshop will kickstart strategic conversations about mobile technology across departments. You and your team will be able to immediately apply the outcomes from the workshop to use your current technology more effectively and make fast, grounded decisions.
Click here to find the latest information on how Simon can help your organisation become technology-enabled
Workshop contents and outcomes
In the workshop you will:
- Understand how emerging technologies are impacting both individual and organisational value3
- Identify the opportunities and risks that mobile technology poses to your organisation
- Understand how mobile technology can be deployed effectively in organisations
- Identify the quick wins for using mobile technology to drive personal effectiveness and productivity
After the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the imperative for mobile technology in an organisational setting
- Identify key stakeholders for successful mobile technology projects
- Align mobile technology with strategic objectives
- Understand the role of technology leadership and the value of a strong technology culture
For more information contact Simon on 1300 66 55 85 or using the link below.Contact Mobial