Manage your information and create time for what matters
Over 50% of executives now have access to a tablet but may still struggle to use them in a way that provides measurable improvements to productivity and performance. Digital Leadership Coaching provides targeted skills and knowledge. It will allow you to apply mobile technology in a way that provides meaningful change to the way you work. Digital Leaderships Coaching is one to one engagement for clients who want flexibility and a tailored learning experience. Whether you are a busy executive struggling to find time for professional development, or someone who prefers a more personal learning environment, individual training can offer a number of advantages including
- A customised training plan based on what you need to know right now
- Training matched to your preferred learning style and at your own pace
- Sessions scheduled at a time and place that’s convenient to you
- A high frequency coaching structure to create new work practices that stick
For the latest information on Simon’s one-to-one mentoring sessions for executives, click here
One to one training content and outcomes
What does the program include?
- A complimentary opportunity assessment. This no obligation, one hour session aims to identify opportunities where improved mobile technology use will provide measurable productivity improvements
- Six to eight hours of coaching over eight weeks.
- Training in a set of agreed apps that are linked to your actions and objectives
- Email coaching between sessions – if something comes up or you want something looked at, ping your coach an email.
- Laser coaching between sessions – if anything urgent comes up that you want support or coaching with, give your coach a call.
- Access to over six hours of online training content to build knowledge and improve skills
- Online diagnostic tool to measure performance improvement
Specific outcomes depend on a clients specific objectives but in general these are the benefits that past coaching clients have obtained:
- A measurable improvement in productivity by reducing time spent on repetitive, informational tasks
- Improved decision making through better information management
- Improved work-life balance. Free up time to spend on things that matter
- Increased flexibility to work from wherever you would rather be
- Improved professional reputation. Use your technology with purpose and confidence
- Improved digital awareness and ability to identify new digital opportunities
Our one to one mobile technology training services are predominantly delivered in the Melbourne area. If you would like to make an enquiry or would like to discuss regional or interstate training please contact us on 1300 665 585 or via the web form.